In the beginning, the town was controlled by Jogis. Till the consequent of Mohammedan, Rathor Rajputs rules the town and the adjoining areas. Narnaul was also closely associated with the Sur-Afgans, Sher Shah’s grandfather, Ibrahim Khan, came here first. He got the town of Narnaul and surrounding villages from the then administrator of Firoze-i-Hisar to meet the expenses of the forty horseman miltia be provided. After his death Hasan Khan, father of Sher Shah Suri, the supplanter of Humayun, became the Jagirdar of Narnaul. After the Second Battle of Panipat, Akbar gifted the Jagir to Shah Quli Khan Mahram who arrested Hemu, the famous warrior general of Rewari.
At Akbar’s time, Narnaul had a mint (Taksal). To effect reforms in the mint, Akbar visited Narnaul along with Raja Todar Mal and Khawaja Shah Mansur. The Jalali coin was issued by Akbar from Narnaul Birbal also used to visit this town. Birbal’s Chatta stands to this day reminding the visits of Birbal, one of the nine jewels (Navratans) of the Great Mughal, Akbar. During the time of tyrant Aurangzeb, the Satnami Sadhus revolted against the suppression caused by the Muslim Jagirdar. The revolt took the form of a serious communal riot. Satnamis, after killing the Muslim Faujdar, occupied the town. The imperial forces stationed here took to their heels. To quell this riot Aurangzeb himself had to come with a large contingent. Sometime later, the Nawab of Narnaul, Taherbeg, kidnapped a Hindu Satnami girl. The Satnamis then fought with Nawab Taherbeg and killed him.
“Satnamis Sat se lare, Lekar hath me Teg, Narnaul ka gorve, mara diya Teherbeg.”
With the disintegration of the Mughal empire after the death of tyrant Aurangzeb. 4 Thakur of Jaipur annexed Narnaul, but soon he lost it to the French General, Do-Boigne, Later Murtza Khan Bharaich got the Jagirdari of Narnaul. In his lineage Abdur Rahman, Nawab of Jhajjar raised a banner of revolt against the British in 1857. After the Battle of Narnaul during the First War of Indian Independence in 1857, he along with some co-patriots were hanged.
The main town of the district of Mohindergarh, Narnaul dates back to the Mahabharata era as Nar Rashtra according to legend. Another legend puts it to be about 900 years old where lions roamed free in the jungles surrounding the town. These lions gave the town the name Naharnaul (Fear of Lions). According to yet another legend, Raja Launkaran named it Narlaun after his wife.
Narnaul Court Recruitment 2021 – Latest and Upcoming Notification
Narnaul Court Recruitment 2021 Free Job alert for both Fresher and Experienced Candidates updated on April 23, 2021. Get Direct Official Link for applying Narnaul Court Recruitment 2021 along with current Narnaul Court Recruitment official Notification 2021 here. Find all recent Narnaul Court Vacancies 2021 across India and check all latest Narnaul Court 2021 job openings instantly here, Know upcoming Narnaul Court Recruitment 2021 immediately here.
Narnaul Court Recruitment 2021
When it comes to the selection process, the candidates have to take up a written exam / Interview. Selected candidates will be paid a handsome salary (as per Govt rules). The type of questions that are asked in the technical interview round differs from one position to another. There are multiple steps for the selection process for the posts of Stenographer, Clerk, Peon, Process Server, Gardner, Chowkidar, Liftman, Sweeper, Watchman, Chauffeur, Cook, etc. in the Narnaul Court. The procedure is as follows
- Written Test
- Computer Based Test
- Skilled Test/Typing Test
- Interview/Viva Voce
Mahendragarh Court Address:
- The Distt & Session Judge, Narnaul
Narnaul – Mahendergarh Rd,
District Mohindergarh, Haryana
Pin – 123029
- Landline Number : (+91)-01282251222
- Fax: (91)-01282253202
- Email: email@example.com
We advise to you for other Mahendragarh District Court Recruitment 2021 and selection process please read below official recruitment notification carefully before apply.
- Vacancy of Peon/Chowkidar and Last date 27-01-2021 up to 5:00 PM
- Result of Stenographer GR.III (Adhoc)
- Shortlisted candidate for Stenographer test (Adhoc)
- LIST OF REJECTED APPLICATIONS FOR THE POST OF STENOGRAPHER – III (Adhoc) – AFTER SCRUTINY FOR THE TEST TO BE HELD ON 31.10.2020.
- NOTICE AND FINAL LIST OF CANDIDATES (ROLL NO. WISE) FOR STENOGRAPHER GR.III (ADHOC) AFTER SCRUTINY FOR TEST TO BE HELD ON 31.10.2020.
- LIST OF REJECTED APPLICATIONS FOR THE POST OF STENOGRAPHER – III (Adhoc) – AFTER SCRUTINY
- FINAL LIST OF CANDITATES (ROLL NO. WISE) FOR STENOGRAPHER GR.III (ADHOC) AFTER SCRUTINY
- Public Notice regarding postponment of test for the Post of Steno Adhoc basis.
- Employment Notice for the Post of Steno Adhoc basis
- List of selected Candidates for the post of Peon/chowkidar/Addl. Peon
- Publication of employment Notice
- Ambala Court Recruitment 2021
- Bhiwani Court Recruitment 2021
- Faridabad Court Recruitment 2021
- Fatehabad Court Recruitment 2021
- Gurgaon Court Recruitment 2021
- Hisar Court Recruitment 2021
- Jhajjar Court Recruitment 2021
- Jind Court Recruitment 2021
- Kaithal Court Recruitment 2021
- Karnal Court Recruitment 2021
- Kurukshetra Court Recruitment 2021
- Mahendragarh Court Recruitment 2021
- Mewat Court Recruitment 2021
- Palwal Court Recruitment 2021
- Panchkula Court Recruitment 2021
- Panipat Court Recruitment 2021
- Rewari Court Recruitment 2021
- Rohtak Court Recruitment 2021
- Sirsa Court Recruitment 2021
- Sonipat Court Recruitment 2021
- Yamunanagar Court Recruitment 2021